Embroidery file format for Husqvarna Sewing machines

Embroidery file format for Husqvarna Sewing machines

Post by hendrik browe » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:57:09

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find information about the Husqvarna viking
embroidery sewing machine file formats?
Hendrik please respond to my e-mail address (minus the "no_spam.")
Thank you in advance

Hendrik Brower

1. Sew Pattern Files?

Hello,

I'm searching some sew pattern files for shirts, trousers (pants),
skirts etc. Preferably the files are in a format that allows me  to
import those shapes in MAX. Traceable images are also ok.

Does anyboy of you have a reference/link for me, where I can get it?

Ciao
hab
.

2. Distributing N points on a sphere

3. Embroidery Format

4. xpm2 converter

5. Generating PICT-format files on UNIX machines

6. Los Alamos Computational Science Workshop

7. Converting Bernina Embroidery Files.art

8. Graphics File Formats FAQ (Part 3 of 4): Where to Get File Format Specifications

9. TIFF file format in non-tar.Z file format

10. PICT file format and Fax file format