Is this true, or true crap?

Post by Jeff Gilber » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Deep within the bowels of Deneba's website, at:

http://www.deneba.com/dazroot/news/pressrel/cv5sales.html

you'll find the following quote:

"A substantial increase in Canvas 5 new product sales is causing a stir
in the design community. Designer and computer artists are leaving
competitive applications and flocking to Canvas 5."

When I stopped laughing, I asked myself "What if it's really true?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. I love the concept behind Canvas 5, and am patiently waiting for
version 5.54. Well, maybe not patiently...

Is this true, or true crap?

Post by Louis J. Brazi » Sun, 02 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> Deep within the bowels of Deneba's website, at:

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> you'll find the following quote:

> "A substantial increase in Canvas 5 new product sales is causing a stir
> in the design community. Designer and computer artists are leaving
> competitive applications and flocking to Canvas 5."

> When I stopped laughing, I asked myself "What if it's really true?"

> p.s. I love the concept behind Canvas 5, and am patiently waiting for
> version 5.54. Well, maybe not patiently...

True *I'd say!

It's more like, Canvas users have been waiting MORE than a year for the
promised 5.0 upgrade and did upgrade AND, with their give-away price for
3.5 with a free 5.0 upgrade, lots of people took them up on the offer.

I don't have one client who's switched from any of the standard graphic
applications to Canvas. Yes, lots of DTPer's have, but that's a totally
different market segment.

1. Conversion of windows true type to Mac true type

Can sombody please tell me is there any shareware utility out there have the
capability to convert windows true type or Adobe type 1 into Mac true type
& Adobe type 1 or vice versa, I would be much appreciate if somebody can
tell me the ftp site of such shareware. thanks

--

...and it smelled like they wiped fish all over the ceiling..!
                               [the effigy, 30-Apr-89]

2. glut sphere and textures

3. Maya FREE for 30 days...(True, true)

4. 7.0 eval

5. true color

6. dithering question

7. True type font

8. Updated Digital Gallery

9. True Space Glitch

10. Batch conversion true color PCX to greyscale

11. Damaged True Type Fonts

12. True type font

13. HELP: need to open True Space files !