Scanner Driver for Logitech Scanner

Post by Flyin' high.. » Fri, 28 May 1993 18:37:50

I am looking for a Scanner Driver (that is loaded form Autoexec or Config) for
a Logitech Scanner Model 256, so that i am able to scan using Adobe Photoshop
or Coreldraw 4.0 (!!!!!). The Driver should be named HH$Scan or HHSCan as far
as I know. If anybody can help please anwer me ...

Thanx in advance ..... Hawwk

1. Logitech PageScan scanner

Hi,

Anyone have comments about the Logitech PageScan?
I read some info about it, and somehow they claim it can scan bound
materials... How can a feeder scanner (this is not a flatbed) scan in
bound stuff like pages from books or magazines???

One "feature" is that it uses the parallel port instead of scsi...

2. Help needed on VGAIMAGE

3. Scanner 256 colors Logitech under Windows 95

4. What is a Scratch File?

5. logitech color hand held scanner

6. ANNOUNCE: HTML version of PC 3D Graphics Accelerators FAQ.

7. Logitech Hand Scanner for Mac

8. Alias Modeler / Animator Available

9. MAC 32 Gray Logitech Scanners

10. Need help with old Logitech scanner