Graphics Gems IV code update

Post by Eric Hain » Wed, 18 May 1994 01:33:15

I've placed a slightly cleaner version of the Graphics Gems IV code at
ftp.cs.princeton.edu:/incoming/haines in tar and zip formats; this code will
eventually move to princeton.edu:/pub/Graphics/GraphicsGems/GemsIV.  A few
minor bugs, portability problems and inefficiencies found by my lint are
corrected.

[There is also some bug in Paul's minimal ray tracer (minray.c, etc); it used
to work on his old systems, but it's pretty obfuscated stuff...  He hopes to
fix these problems someday soon.]

No, I don't have the book yet either, but Paul Heckbert says it's printed and
should be on the shelves any minute now.

Eric Haines

1. Graphics Gems IV code update

I've placed a slightly cleaner version of the Graphics Gems IV code at
ftp.cs.princeton.edu:/incoming/haines in tar and zip formats; this code will
eventually move to princeton.edu:/pub/Graphics/GraphicsGems/GemsIV.  A few
minor bugs, portability problems and inefficiencies found by my lint are
corrected.

[There is also some bug in Paul's minimal ray tracer (minray.c, etc); it used
to work on his old systems, but it's pretty obfuscated stuff...  He hopes to
fix these problems someday soon.]

No, I don't have the book yet either, but Paul Heckbert says it's printed and
should be on the shelves any minute now.

Eric Haines

2. Specs for Magnavox 9CM082 VGA monitor -- HELP

3. GRAPHICS GEMS I-IV SOURCE CODE

4. ANIMATION. What app. is the best?

5. Graphics Gems IV - bib file for book

6. Cross Update between Windows and Mac

7. Graphics Gems IV

8. Floating point subtleties -- avoiding overflow?

9. REQUEST: Graphics Gems IV Publishing Info Needed

10. Graphics Gems IV - bib file for book

11. Graphics Gems IV/V/whatever