pre define shapes

Post by Eric J. Comea » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 23:57:50

Can I import pre define shapes from an earlier version.  If not how do I
make my own pre define shapes

--
Eric J. Comeau
Kentville, Nova Scotia, Canada

pre define shapes

Post by Sally Beacha » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 01:24:01

Quote:> Can I import pre define shapes from an earlier version.  If not how do I
> make my own pre define shapes

Well, earlier versions of PSP did not have user-defined shapes (it had
preset shapes that came with the app, but you couldn't make your own.  PSP 7
includes the same shapes in the catalog - some small differences.)

But simple enough to add your custom shapes - once you've drawn your vector
shape (Group it if it consists of multiple objects) - File/Export/Shape.

--
Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X

1. 3D visualization of pre-defined objects?

Sorry for the vagueness of this post...

I'm looking for some form of visualization package or graphics library
which can take input in the form of an x,y (,z) point location and an
object identifier which selects an object to be placed at that location,
such as a certain type of house or building from a pre-defined set of
objects.

Can anyone tell me what is out there?  Someone suggested that packages
such as AVI might be able to do this sort of thing - anyone done it?

Please respond by e-mail, any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Sadler
GeoData Institute
University of Southampton

2. Log Off Kills GL Windows

3. VS4 - Pre defined Lead ins wanted

4. Response to Kris, was Re: What I want in later versions of PSP

5. Looking for info on defining shapes implicitly

6. Lightwave on PC - What wil

7. Additional Pre Set Shapes ?

8. text on bacground

9. Changing colour of pre-shapes

10. Looking for info on defining shapes implicitly

11. Defining a 3d 4 faceted dice shape using vectors

12. Custom shapes Vol 5 - shapes for PS 6

13. Sapphire custom shapes 4 - 1000 shapes for PS 6