3D Studio Wanted to Buy

Post by John Prusins » Thu, 20 Oct 1994 12:56:47

I'm looking to buy a licensed copy of 3D Studio v.2 or 3.  NO educational
versions, must be transferrable (I want to upgrade to v.4).

If you're interested, please send me your price and your serial number (so
that I can verify with Autodesk that you have a transferrable version).

thanks.

| John Prusinski           | "Consciousness is no better |

|                          |  codes that convey it."     |

3D Studio Wanted to Buy

Post by Tom Bozso » Tue, 25 Oct 1994 15:23:15

>I'm looking to buy a licensed copy of 3D Studio v.2 or 3.  NO educational
>versions, must be transferrable (I want to upgrade to v.4).

>If you're interested, please send me your price and your serial number (so
>that I can verify with Autodesk that you have a transferrable version).

>thanks.

>| John Prusinski           | "Consciousness is no better |

>|                          |  codes that convey it."     |

Hi all
        I want to do the same thing so if there is anybody in Australia
that has a licensed copy to sell let me know.

Thanks for your time...

       -F-------  Tom Bozsoky                    UUCP:   pyramid!pta!tom
     ---Fuj-----  Fujitsu Australia Limited     PHONE:  +61 02 6904700
   -----Fujit---  110-116 Bourke Road             FAX:  +61 02 3181906

--
       -F-------  Tom Bozsoky                    UUCP:   pyramid!pta!tom
     ---Fuj-----  Fujitsu Australia Limited     PHONE:  +61 02 6904700
   -----Fujit---  110-116 Bourke Road             FAX:  +61 02 3181906

1. 3D STUDIO WANTED TO BUY

JP> I'm looking to buy a licensed copy of 3D Studio v.2 or 3.  NO
JP> educational versions, must be transferrable (I want to upgrade to
JP> v.4).

I just ordered v3, with a guaranteed free upgrade to v4, from my
college. $399, to be delivered Nov. 1. I do not know if it is
transferable, but the upgrade comes with it. Might want to check, just
in case....

TDM

Motorcycles..Fish Tacos..Sword Swallowing..Hot Rods..Festoons..Petroglyphs
 * RM 1.3 01881 * "42? 7 and a half million years and all you can come up with

2. Removing unnecessary geometry...the hard way.

3. 3D Studio Wanted to Buy

4. HELP: Clipart for WP needed

5. Wanted to buy - 3D Studio Max Videos...

6. Texturing in OpenGL

7. Buying Tip for 3D Studio MAX and Character Studio

8. Tek4010/4014 command set needed

9. wanted to buy: Character Studio

10. WANTED TO BUY: 3DSMAX AND CHARACTER STUDIO

11. Buying older versions of 3D Studio - legal?

12. Looking to buy used 3d Studio max 2.5