Perm Job Offer-SGI Hardware Systems Engineer-£40k-London

Perm Job Offer-SGI Hardware Systems Engineer-£40k-London

Post by Sean Quin » Tue, 04 Aug 1998 04:00:00

My client is one of the world's largest Video duplicators, with facilities
across Europe. They currently seek an experienced Hardware Systems Engineer
to support their leading edge video servers (SGI Servers running Irix, using
leading edge 3X technology. This role will provide significant opportunity
for travel across Europe. It will be based in West London.

Interested candidates should email me on the address below.

I apologise for invading this news group.

1. Perm job offered: SGI Irix Leading edge Video Graphics Hardware Engineer-£40k

My client is one of the world's largest Video duplicators, with facilities
across Europe. They currently seek an experienced Hardware Systems Engineer
to support their leading edge video servers (SGI Servers running Irix, using
leading edge 3X technology. This role will provide significant opportunity
for travel across Europe. It will be based in West London.

Interested candidates should email me on the address below, ideally
including their CV's.

I apologise for invading this news group.

2. PSP6 beta5 - dingbat font problem

3. JOB-OFFERED: VR/Graphics in London

4. Implemented motion estimation algorithm

5. SGI job postings in misc.jobs.offered

6. visual EM spectrum to RGB

7. JOB-OFFERED: Augmented Reality Engineer (correction)

8. red book

9. JOB-OFFERED: Augmented Reality Engineer

10. Job Offered - Special Effects Digital Imaging Engineer

11. Job Offered - Special Effects Software Engineer

12. Engineering Job Offers

13. Job Offered - Special Effects Digital Imaging Engineer - L.A.