p-JPEG to b-JPEG converter?

Post by James Sutt » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Anyone know of a freeware progressive-JPEG to baseline-JPEG
converter for Windows (or MSDOS)?

Thanks in advance.

p-JPEG to b-JPEG converter?

Post by James Sutt » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>Anyone know of a freeware progressive-JPEG to baseline-JPEG
>converter for Windows (or MSDOS)?

Found one for MSDOS. Jpegtran.exe (188k) converts both ways and
seems to work ok. See:
http://bluesky.ecas.uoknor.edu/localIBM/JPEGtools/jpegtran.html

Available from:
http://home.hkstar.com/~hyytep/jpeg.html

p-JPEG to b-JPEG converter?

Post by Jack Berli » Fri, 04 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> >Anyone know of a freeware progressive-JPEG to baseline-JPEG
> >converter for Windows (or MSDOS)?

> Found one for MSDOS. Jpegtran.exe (188k) converts both ways and
> seems to work ok. See:
> http://bluesky.ecas.uoknor.edu/localIBM/JPEGtools/jpegtran.html

> Available from:
> http://home.hkstar.com/~hyytep/jpeg.html

Our next version Netscape plugin and PICPress will have a lossless
converter to/from jfif & p-jpeg.  Plugin is free.
About mid-July release.
jack
Jack Berlin -  http://www.pegasusimaging.com/  -  813-875-7575 x303

p-JPEG to b-JPEG converter?

Post by Jasc I » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>Anyone know of a freeware progressive-JPEG to baseline-JPEG
>converter for Windows (or MSDOS)?

>Thanks in advance.

Paint Shop Pro version 4.12 can convert a progressive-JPEG to a
baseline-JPEG.  You can download a Shareware version of Paint Shop Pro
version 4.12 from http://www.jasc.com .

Kelly Anderson, Jasc Inc.
Technical Support

http://www.jasc.com

1. Difference between image/jpeg and image/pjpeg?

What's ther difference between mime type image/jpeg and image/pjpeg?
i'm trying to upload a file using cold fusion tag <CFFILE> and it
won't let me upload a .jpg file unless i accept image/pjpeg.

just curious

Stuart

2. Mac file Icons - How to arrange and print ???

3. JPEG to Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) encoder?

4. Free Cartoon for your web page

5. "help"

6. Rotate JPEG Pictures and JPEG Quality

7. booklet

8. p-jpeg to jpeg in ms-dos 6.22

9. How to convert a Mac JPEG file into windows JPEG file

10. (jpeg,MAC) to (jpeg,PC) !!!!

11. (jpeg,MAC) to (jpeg,PC) !!!