Problem with Particle Storm in LightWave

Problem with Particle Storm in LightWave

Post by Diego Krot » Wed, 08 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi
I have LightWave 5.6 Mac.
Recently I started experimenting with Particle Storm Lite, but cannot
get it to work.
I followed the first tutorial of the online docs but I cannot get it to work.
If I record the particle animation a *.PSM file is being created.
But no *.LWO file is created.
So I forced the creation of the *.LWO file.
Back to Layout I loaded the *.LWO file and LW tries to load the *.PSM
file but a -2 Activation Fail error occour.
Even If I try to choose Particle Storm as a plugin for displacement I
get the same error.
I looked in the plugins directory and the plugins are there.

what I can do?

Thank you in advance.

**** to answer by mail remove the "X" from my address ****

( Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419 )
(      Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing      )

Problem with Particle Storm in LightWave

Try asking in comp.graphics.apps.lightwave