cjpeg

Post by Yang Li K » Thu, 03 Jul 2003 22:18:47

Hi,
I would like to know why when I use the cjpeg.exe
for example cjpeg image.bmp image.jpg

the result file is always IMAGE.JPG (caps) ?

also is there a way to tell the program to overywrite
the previous file if found automatically instead of having
to type Y or N ?

thank you very much

1. AIX Binary for 'cjpeg'

Does anyone know where I can get the binary of 'cjpeg' for AIX?  I need it
to convert ppm files to jpeg on an RS/6000.

Thanks.  Please reply via email.

- Rod

--

Rodney B. Murray, Ph.D.
Director of Academic Computing

voice:215.503.4992
fax:215.923.5294

2. wrong filledcurves colors using postscript eps - help

3. HELP cjpeg/djpeg memory problems

4. JPEG or BMP to PCL

5. Where to get latest cjpeg/djpeg?

6. Rotating ylabel 90 degrees anticlockwise

7. cjpeg

8. [some questions]

9. cjpeg -scans option

10. cjpeg and XV v.3.0 source....