POV-Ray 3.00e/Win bug?

Post by Jagge » Sat, 14 Sep 1996 04:00:00

high friends :)

Using the Windows95 port of POV-Ray 3.00e (d/l'ed Wed, 11th this month)
I have a problem, not suro whether or not it is a bug.

I rendered, but had to minimize the render window. Now the prob:
i didn't find a way to get it back on the screen. In Windoze's Taskbar
there was no separate entry for it, and also the couple of Toolbar
Buttons of POV-Ray (Close/Re-display the Render Window) didn't work
in this sense.

Any idea?

I would be glad to get response via email, cause i have not that much
time to read all newsgroups i'm interested in.

Best regards,
L. Lang
--
L. Lang, ITP, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH

http://itpsub1.fzk.de     (poor and mostly german, but a gentle start
                           (IMHO) with a POV-Ray rendered title picture)

1. POV-Ray 3.00e for RS-6000/AIX

  As some of you were interested in the POV-Ray binaries for RS-6000, I've
posted my version at:

  http://ibm.uci.agh.edu.pl/~cypis/povray

  Binaries are compiled with -O2 -ffast-math and -funroll-loops and seem to
work OK (or at least the've been working OK for several weeks).
  Now, I know Poland is an end-of-the-world-mega-lag-no-hope-to-pull-
-from-there country, so if you have any problems (and a pretty big mailbox),
let me know and I'll mail you the files.

--
                                                  | Lukasz Grochal (.)

  "Use LEMMY, the only quality elvis for Windows."

2. Attn: Any shader or Pixel filter programmers

3. Reflection in POV 3.00e Win95

4. raster to vector?

5. POVRAY 3.00e text fix

6. semi-beginners books

7. POVRAY 3.00e text{} object problem

8. bug report/feature request

9. Peculiar POV-Ray behavior (bug?)

10. Beginners Error or bug in Pov-Ray?

11. POV-Ray bugs

12. POV-Ray 3.0.2 for Mac68K bug ?

13. POV-Ray 3 Question (or possibly bug)