GeForce 2 GTS or GeForce 2 Pro??

Post by Rott » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 04:46:02

Hi ppl,

System:-

300W PSU (AMD Approved)
Intel Pentium III 600
256 PC100 SDRAM
Abit BX6 Rev2 Mobo (with latest BIOS)
Soundblaster Live
Win 98 SE

What i need to know is... i am looking into purchasing a new graphics
card seeing as my old Voodoo3 3000 i can't get drivers for anymore
:(.... i am looking into two possiblities.. both made by Asus.
One is the Asus 7700 GeForce 2 GTS 32 meg... and the other is the Asus
7700 GeForce 2 Pro 64 meg... what i need to know is if there is anyone
out there with a similar spec machine as mine and running either of
these graphics cards..... is it worth me buying the 64 meg card with
my processor.... and more importantly does it work with my
motherboard?? as there is a warning on ASUS' site about voltage
problems on certain motherboards??

Hope anyone out there can help me

thnx in advance