Renderman

Post by Toby Howa » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 15:25:00

I would like to know what actual implementations of the Renderman
proposal have appeared, if any. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks
Toby

Toby Howard
Lecturer
Department of Computer Science
University of Manchester

1. renderman compaion, or advanced renderman?

I was wondering what book would be best to buy

I've heard the companion doesn't deal at all with the RIB format, but that its a good intro to renderman

the advanced renderman book looked good cause it had some math and it deals with the rib format

could someone list for me the pros and cons of each book, and who each book is geared towards

thanks!!

2. creative suite 2 installation

3. Does Advanced renderman cover everthing in Renderman Companion ?

4. OpenGL "HAL"

5. PR RENDERMAN 3.9 AND RENDERMAN ARTIST TOOLS 4.0

6. How do I consolidate many pages to one on PS5

7. PR RENDERMAN 3.9 RENDERMAN AND ARTIST TOOLS 4.0

8. Not enough ports for Wacom Tablet!

9. Renderman Companion or Adv. Renderman ?

10. New Book: Advanced Renderman

11. Renderman Internals