CorelXara Animated Gifs

Post by Marion Schiphor » Tue, 27 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Recently I started trying to make animated gifs with CorelXara.
Following their instructions, it works fine. Only, although I save
them as transparant gifs, I cannot get rid of the white background.
Maybe someone out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, or is it
just not possible?

Thanks very much,
--
Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~

***The Long Island College Hospital***
http://www.lich.org/

1. CorelXara Animated Gifs

Hi,

Recently I started trying to make animated gifs with CorelXara.
Following their instructions, it works fine. Only, although I save
them as transparant gifs, I cannot get rid of the white background.
Maybe someone out there can tell me what I am doing wrong, or is it
just not possible?

Thanks very much,
--
Marion Schiphorst,.......living in a virtual garden........
~~ Herman's Way and Marion's Garden ~~
http://www.dsdelft.nl/~schippie/index.html

***The Long Island College Hospital***
http://www.lich.org/

2. Floating point import

3. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

4. Minimizing Bitmap's size from a TImage

5. Animated gifs - animated gifs - animated gifs bonanza

6. Opinion on Epson 600/800 please...

7. Animated Gifs animated gifs

8. PS, CS and Canon 5D RAW files

9. animated gifs to animated cursors

10. Animated Weather --- animating a bunch of .gifs

11. gifs gifs gifs

12. 32,000 ANIMATED GIFS

13. Animated gifs stopping...