Looking for Graphic animation for PC ...

Looking for Graphic animation for PC ...

Post by Harry Burfo » Sun, 16 Sep 1990 01:19:29

I'm looking for an application for the PC that will allow me
to develop graphic animation.   I know there is a product
(can't remember the name) available from the folks that did
AutoCAD.  Comments and notes about your experiences would be
appreciated.   Please EMAIL to me and I will post a summary.
- thanks
hb

--
Harry Burford - NCR Peripheral Products Division
PHONE:316-636-8016  TELEX:417-465  FAX:316-636-8889    CALL:KA0TTY

1. comp.graphics.animation comp.sys.ibm.pc.misc comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer

 Hello
 I am currently transferring CorelDRAW .cdr files to .tif format.  I need
 them to be in uncompressed, black and white .tif format so PageMaker can
 use them.  The only way I currently have available to do this is by
 bringing the .cdr file up in CorelDRAW and then exporting to the correct
 .tif format.  However, this is time consuming.
 I am looking around for a conversion program that will do this automatically.
 I'm sure one exists, but I just can't seem to find it.  If you have any
 info on such a program, shareware or commercial, please let me know.
  Any help is greatly appreciated.

  Please e-mail me any responses as I don't have the time to wade through
 dozens of articles looking for one for me. :)

    Deb Marks

      --Programmer and Hardware Tech
      --Computer Solutions
      --Myrtle Beach, SC

2. Framegrabbers

3. Looking for 2D animation software for PC

4. Artists Wanted for RPG

5. Looking For 24bit Animation Software (PC)

6. irregular 3D vector-field visualization

7. Looking for PC animation package

8. Titanic film

9. looking for animation program similar to AniMac for IBM PC

10. Looking for 2D animation software for PC

11. Looking for 24-bit graphics card for PC/AT bus

12. graphics on my website look great and sharp on a mac but terrible on a pc

13. 3d graphics and animation s/w for PCs