Need simple 2D bit mapped text and line drawing package

Need simple 2D bit mapped text and line drawing package

Post by Emil Roj » Wed, 24 Nov 1993 01:39:47

Hi,
        I need very simple 2D color text bitblting and simple line
        drawing source (in C, or 80x86 assembly).  My application
        is for TV graphics, so any package that included control
        of transparency (alpha channel) and or YUV color would be
        a plus, but not a necessity since an RGB package could be
        easily translated to my needs.

emil

Santa Clara, CA

1. newbie: Draw a simple 2D line between 2 pixels

Hello, help

i must develop a delphi component to display a large amount of lines over a
paintbox. Delphi paintbox does clipping automatically and the units are
pixels, but it is very slow compared with OpenGL.
i have some OpenGL units for Delphi, but i'm not sure how i can draw a
simple 2D line over a paintbox (using OpenGL) from one pixel of the paintbox
to another.

thanks

2. JPEG compression board by Storm Technology, Inc.

3. Bit-mapped line drawing

4. HELP! HELP!Image alpha and 3DMAX 2.0

5. Unix 2D Drawing and/or Painting Package Needed

6. Pixar AND Imagina

7. Need Simple 2D Rendering Source for Video Text and Graphics

8. A Inverse clipping problem.(Soln wanted).

9. Need Morph help for simple line drawings

10. Source code needed for 2D Line, Polygon, Circle/Ellipse Drawing with Anialiasing

11. Need help w/ simple simple 2D thing

12. Packages for simple 2D-animation/3d-modelling

13. Simple 2d animation package still available?