Radiance porting ?

Post by <Ciro> » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Did anyone port Radiance to Windows platform ?

Radiance porting ?

Post by Michael Cugl » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:11:44 GMT, Georg Mischler

>> Did anyone port Radiance to Windows platform ?

>Not yet, but the guys at lbnl are working at it. I have yet to hear
>of a final decision whether this port will be as free as the existing
>unix versions thogh.

Are there any Radiance user groups, mailing lists etc?  The ones
mentioned at lbl.gov seem to be down or idle or some such?  Certainly
there's been no reply to my attempt to subscribe...

--
         Mike Cugley, lunatic at large.
http://freespace.*.net/michael.cugley/

1. Has anyone ported LBLs Radiance to WinNT/98?

Hello there...

I would like to know if anyone has ported LBLs Radiance renderer to any of
the Windows environments?

If you have, I would truly appreciate it if you could share which version of
Radiance you ported over ( I have v3.1.8 ) and what hoops on the Windows
side you jumped through.  My current development environment is Win 98 using
VC++ 5.0.

Thanks

2. Is relatively cheap dye subl. printer handy when judging color?

3. radiance Dos port

4. Digital camera

5. Has anyone ported LBLs Radiance to WinNT/98?

6. Tutorials?

7. Radiance [was Converters, modellers for Radiance]

8. Visualizations and Sonifications

9. parallel radiance

10. quicktime vr and radiance

11. Radiance/Blender