SIG'90 Proceedings publication avail?

Post by Stephen Menzi » Sat, 22 Sep 1990 02:21:58

        Is the publication of ACM Siggraph'90 Conference Proceedings
later than usual or have I been missinformed? I'm sure i bought
the '89 proceedings in late August or early September of last year?
        If anyone can shed some light, thanks in advance.

stephen

Post by Mark Ha » Sat, 22 Sep 1990 21:59:19

)
)       Is the publication of ACM Siggraph'90 Conference Proceedings
)later than usual or have I been missinformed?

        Well, the mailing as a normal Computer Graphics issue has
 not arrived here yet.  I did see the proceedings at my local bookstore,
 though, and of course the proceedings were available at the conference.
 I suggest you wait just a bit if you normally receive your copy in the
 mail.

  - mark