Number to BMP tool?

Post by Tim » Fri, 07 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a tool that can easily convert a given number to a .bmp
(or any other graphic file for that matter)?

For example, I have a series of numbers a sample of which is:

0984
0986
0988
1114
1116
1168
1170

I just need to convert these numbers to .bmps?  Any
answers/solutions/suggestions?

email:

1. Number of Tools in my Tool Bar

I have noticed that in PSP5 and now PSP6 my tool bar only goes down as far
as the Text tool. I have turned off the status bar and still the tools only
go as far as the text tool. I have also tried resizeing the PSP window but
to no avail.

Presently I have to select a tool from the tool bar and then click on the
wrench to get to preset shapes and drawing tools.

Does anyone know how to cure this ??

Thanks
D.R. Webb

2. question

3. Looking for Unix tool (BMP->PPM or BMP->GIF)

4. Help! Forground Image Reflection?

5. RAW Numbers to BMP?

6. unique number for BMP???

7. Number of Bmp Colors

8. number of colors in a bmp

9. Journal of Graphics Tools, volume 1 number 3