Good Books for POV Ray

Post by Dan Cleg » Sun, 21 Dec 1997 04:00:00

there are lots of web tutorials.
I don't think there are any books, but I could be wrong.
There is a tutorial in the pov docs.
Once you get started in pov, the dacs are the best source of info you need.

--
{DuoPod}
http://users.uniserve.com/~danclegg/

Quote:>Hi,

>I am in the market for a good book or 2 on POV Ray. I am a beginner
>and admit that I find it a bit daunting without basic background and
>some more reference material.

>Gregory Tucker

Good Books for POV Ray

Post by Ro » Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>Hi,

>I am in the market for a good book or 2 on POV Ray. I am a beginner
>and admit that I find it a bit daunting without basic background and
>some more reference material.

>Gregory Tucker

Hi,

The POV-RAY Tutorial by Matt Kruse, which runs under Windows, is
excellent.  I'm almost certain you can download it from www.povray.org
or ftp.povray.org.  It's file name is winpvtut.exe.

Good Luck

Rod  <:=)

RainbowTech, Chichester U.K.

1. FS: BOOK - Ray Tracing Worlds with POV-RAY (book+disks)

For sale:

Title: Ray Tracing Worlds with POV-Ray
Authors: Alexander Enzmann, Lutz Kretzschmar, Chris Young
Publisher: The Waite Press Group

480 Pages, Includes Disks with POV-Ray 2.2 and MORAY, as well as
samples/tutoruals.  For intermediate/advanced users.

List Price: $44.95 USA
Sale Price: $20 o.b.o. (cost of shipping will be payed by me.)

Please e-mail if interested.

2. DXF & WaveFront OBJ File-Formats wanted

3. Roue dentées pour POV-Ray/cogwheels for POV-Ray

4. tea(pot), too

5. New POV-Ray Electronic Newsletter (POV-Ray Times)

6. gimp-warpfilter - where in ps?

7. POV Ray Books and Manuals - Available?

8. Exclamation point

9. Books on Pov-Ray

10. Documentation and related books POV-Ray

11. Looking for Pov-Ray books (PC)

12. Documentation and related books POV-Ray

13. Books on POV Ray...