Analizing satellite records...help

Post by l.. » Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi, does anybody knows a tool that analizes RGB values in an animation
and returns movements-patterns??

I need the movement-patterns in order to create an almost 'real'
animation with any 3D programm. The satellite record Im using contains
75 frames (15 f/sec) and just 4-6 ground colors (these are RGB- fixed).
The analize-tool may return if possible an algorithm or
mathematical expression for this 2D environment.

Any suggestion is welcome
ljrm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Analizing satellite records

Hi, does anybody knows a tool that analizes RGB values in an animation
and returns movements-patterns??

I need the movement-patterns in order to create an almost 'real'
animation with any 3D programm. The satellite record Im using contains
75 frames (15 f/sec) and just 4-6 ground colors (these are RGB- fixed).
The analize-tool may return if possible an algorithm or
mathematical expression for this 2D environment.

Any suggestion is welcome
ljrm

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. MFC OpenGL Doc/View

3. Algorithm for satellite record

4. Diamond Viper 770 ans 3D Studio R4 (DOS)

5. Analizing RGB values in animation

6. HELP: I need help recording an action

7. Save and Load Record using RECORD type

8. Can you help me, I'm looking for a free/inexpensive satellite LW model

9. I need help in developing a new algorithm in satellite image processing

10. Video recording : HELP !