need 87 SIGGRAPH note(Quarternion)

Post by Kenneth C. Hu R » Sat, 02 Oct 1993 08:08:22

I am in need of the SIGGRAPH'87  course notes 10,
entitled "Quarternion Calculus and Fast Animation".
It will be very helpful if someone can inform me how to
get hold a copy. Pleas email. Thanks.

Kenneth  Hu
Computer Graphics and Visualization
NASA Ames Research Center

1. Siggraph 87 course notes

I'm looking for the following article:

`A case study of flexible figure animation' in Siggraph 87 course notes
_3D Character Animation by Computer.

Please if you can help to send me a copy, please please let me know.

Krates.

2. Help with resizing Font displayed with OpenGL

3. Course Notes for SIGGRAPH '87

4. VB screen resolution

5. SIGGRAPH '87 Course Notes

6. Backdrops

7. 87 NSF/SIGGRAPH Sci vis report

8. How to take raw data array and display as bitmap?

9. need siggraph course notes

10. DS Applets - Collection of 87 visual effects

11. BIT V0.87 - Image Viewer/Editor/Annotator

12. DS Applets - Collection of 87 visual effects