REQ: Custom Color Set of the Netscape Palette for Fractal Painter v4

REQ: Custom Color Set of the Netscape Palette for Fractal Painter v4

Post by Rob Spycha » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

If anyone could e-mail me or give further information regarding the
color set of the Netscape custom palette I will be forever gratful.
Thanks,

robert spychala

    http://www.vt.edu:10021/R/rspychal/index.html

Post by Victor Enge » Sun, 25 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> If anyone could e-mail me or give further information regarding the
> color set of the Netscape custom palette I will be forever gratful.
> Thanks,

> robert spychala

>     http://www.vt.edu:10021/R/rspychal/index.html

http://www.onr.com/user/lights/netcol.html or
http://www.onr.com/user/lights/netlinks.html

1. Netscape color palette?

I am just in the early stages of Web design and was wondering where I
could find the Netscape color palette.  I have heard that there is a
difference between the normal 256 colors that a gif would use and what
Netscape uses as defaults.  Thanks in advance,

Chris

2. Generic child wearing overalls -- TIA

3. Netscape Color Palette, where?

4. Address of COREL wanted...

5. Indexing to Netscape Color Palette

6. Moving TImage with Mouse

7. How do you make a 214 color palette for Netscape rendering

8. 3D Textures

9. Q: Fractal Dabbler vs. Fractal Painter

10. How to create custom color palettes?

11. Custom color palette in PS 3.0.5?

12. Custom palettes in 256-color mode