how to put the earthquake-damaged terrain on the web

how to put the earthquake-damaged terrain on the web

Post by Jim Tsa » Sat, 31 Mar 2001 13:16:26

Hi,
    We want to put the earthquake-damaged terrain of Taiwan on the web to
make people all over the world can see on the web. We can buy the digital
terrain data and satellite images from governmental organization. We need
your professional suggestions about the case. Please tell us some softwares
can make it? Is therer any reference website?

 Thanks a lot.

Jim

http://www.cradle.com.tw
Senior Engineer   Jim Tsai
Cradle Tech. Corp.
6F, 59 Tong Hosing Rd
Taipei, Taiwan, 110
ROC
Tel : 886-2-87682688#677
Fax : 886-2-87682588

1. Best way to put video on the Web

        Is it generally held to be better to use animated GIF's or .avi files,
I have several .mpg's of earth observation satellite footage. Would it be
better for me to make an animated GIF or is there a way of converting .mpg to
.avi? Mny thanks in advance.

                Patrick.

2. animation output. Best system?

3. ANNOUNCE: Terrain Maker Web Page

4. Which side of line?

5. NEED HELP PUTTING WEB SITE INTO EMAIL AND OPEN FULLY BY NETSCAPE BROWSER

6. Problem with Clipping maths

7. How to put accurate colors on the Web?

8. Camera Vector to Camera matrix transform

9. OT: working on putting up web site - help

10. Cutting an Image to Put into Tables on a web page

11. Looking for Economical location to put web page

12. software to put 3dsMax on the web