Problem creating PDF file with hyperlinks on Mac

Problem creating PDF file with hyperlinks on Mac

Post by Susan Gros » Tue, 01 May 2001 04:15:56

Hi,

I am using a mac g3 with system 9.0.4, MS Word 2001, and Adobe Acrobat 5.
I can't get hyperlinks that were created in the word document to behave
like hyperlinks once the ps file is created and its run through Distiller.
I try the Webcapture option, and it says that there are no hyperlinks in
the document. Now, if I save the word document as a webpage, and then do
Open as PDF in Acrobat, the same hyperlinks work properly.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Susan

--

1. PDF File Hyperlinks in Pagemaker =

Given is a pagemaker document with a lines of content. "File/Export til
Adobe pdf..."
gives a pdf document with hyperlinks to places around INSIDE of this
document.

So now the question is: are there any tools out there, so we can have our
hyperlinks to direct OUTSIDE, i.e. to other, external files. d:\pdf\001.pdf,
d:\pdf\002.pdf, etc...

Thank you,

Leif Drastrup

2. : memcpy is faster than direct access to VideoRam?

3. Win 95 Pagemaker 6.0 PDF file create problem...

4. MGA-II/P 66

5. PDF hyperlinked index

6. Corel Draw and Hyperlink PDF (not URL)

7. Creating Acrobat 4x PDF files for press

8. No PS printer How create Pdf file?

9. Cannot create pdf files with Adobe Reader 4

10. PDF Files - Illegal Operation error when creating in 6.52

11. Creating PDF Files