Voxel-based 3D graphics

Post by Helge Eikela » Fri, 18 Jan 1991 04:58:49

P L E A S E ! !

I am working on my Master degree in Computer Science and I need desperately
references on voxel-based computer graphics.

Thanking you in advance.

1. Voxel Based Graphics

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help, I'm looking for example code on Voxel
based rendering for a little project I'm working on.

It doesn't matter which language C++,VB, Delphi.

Also if anyone knows any good resources on Voxels, I'd
appriciate it..
Thanks

Deano

2. Translucency

3. Public Domain Volume Visualization (Voxel-based) Software?

4. Object picking

5. Voxel based clouds animation

6. HOW I CAN OPEN A FILE HAVE EXTENSION .FRK

7. Web-based 3D Graphics Theory presentation

8. seeking for 3D graphics data base

9. seeking for 3D graphics models in data bases

10. seeking for 3D graphics data bases

11. 3D graphics model data Base wanted