Anim to PSP back to Anim ?

Post by Joe » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:09:12

    I been working with some animation shop stuff. I take one of the frames
and Export it into PSP and do my thing. The only way I can make it work to
get it back into Animation shop is click on the X in the upper right corner,
then it ask's if I want to save it, and I say yes and all is well.
Question: There must be a way to get it back into animation shop besides
hiting the X to get rid of it, what is it ? I don't see anything on the Menu
!

Anim to PSP back to Anim ?

Post by JBc » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:24:48

"Joe H" wrote

Quote:>     I been working with some animation
> shop stuff. I take one of the frames
> and Export it into PSP and do my thing.
> The only way I can make it work to
> get it back into Animation shop is click
> on the X in the upper right corner,
> then it ask's if I want to save it, and I
> say yes and all is well.

It doesn't actually ask you if you want it saved, is my guess :-) It just
asks whether you want to updat back to AS before you close the image.

Quote:> Question: There must be a way to get it
> back into animation shop besides
> hiting the X to get rid of it, what is it ? I
> don't see anything on the Menu!

Edit, Update Back to Animation Shop. This will only become available when
you've made an actual change. I personally find closing the image faster.

Joske

1. Convert GIF anim to IFF anim

Try using the built-in virtual memory of PPaint.

| Beta tester of Persistence of Vision 3.0 Amiga | #AmIrc and #AmigaIta      |
| Porter of AmiForge, GForge                     \---------------------------+
| Fantasy home page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Vault/4950              |
\____________________________________________________________________________/

2. Problem finding 3d objects (trees & plants)

3. NEED: alphachannel anim -> fixed palette anim

4. Nurbs in LW5.0 K

5. LW anim to anim gif?

6. BryceWars

7. back-to-back printing with psp?

8. ATI ExclaimVR experience to TV

9. Dpaint .ANIM > .AVI

10. Recommendations: Anim output to tape

11. Need help making tga anim. with POV / X

12. Amiga Anim to PC AVI

13. anim to vid