Wanted Graphic Designer

Post by 4 Guys Interactiv » Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Graphic Designer - Houston, TX

Job Description: We need an experienced, talented graphic designer who has
strong art/design skills and is HTML fluent. This person must have at least
2 years professional experience. We are looking for someone who has been out
in the workplace and understands the insides and outs of web design. There
is little to no travel involved and the workweek is typically 45-55 hours,
Monday through Friday.

Required Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator. Traditional design skills needed,
too.
Must know how to hand code HTML. You need to understand what graphics work
and don't work on the web. Looking for someone with a sophisticated, unique
style to integrate into our team.

Desired Skills: Director, Image Ready/Fireworks, Painter,  Flash, and
Premiere a plus.

Non-Technical Skills: Ability to work in a close-knit team environment. Must
be intelligent, articulate and curious.

Start Date: Immediate

Compensation: $35,000 - $45,000 first year, including bonuses.

Benefits:  Stock Options, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401(k), Monthly
Bonuses, Annual Bonus, Annual Paid Training, Annual Raises / Cost of Living
Increases, First Class Office Environment, Software & Hardware  (Health and
Dental Insurance is coming around Spring)

About Us: 4 Guys Interactive Inc. (http://www.4guys.com) is an award winning
team of Web developers located in Houston, Texas. We provide high-end
Internet, Intranet, Extranet, and e-commerce solutions for industry-leaders
such as Mitsubishi, Caterpillar, the Arena Football League, Marubeni, Litton
Applied Technologies and many, many others. Our reputation in the industry
is outstanding. Our company has been showcased on Allaire's web site twice
and publications such as PC World, Investors Business Daily and Internet
World have written features about us as well.
       We provide a very laid-back, fun and challenging workplace; one where
employees are our top priority. A small, family-type atmosphere is prevalent
yet we have maintained triple-digit growth since our inception in 1996. We
foster sharing, creativity, leadership, personal growth and teamwork while
discouraging micro-management and bureaucracy. In short, we empower our
people to be the best that they can be.

resume and portfolio URL's. We look forward to hearing from you!

4 Guys Interactive, Inc, 8203 Willow Place South, Suite 230, Houston, TX
77070

1. WANTED: GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (WANTED)

Binary Vision, a leading Web and CD design studio, is looking for
talented graphic designers to work on a freelance basis on various
prestigious Web and CD-Rom  projects.
Work would mostly be in Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightwave.

Examples of recent clients:

Health Education Authority
Post Office
Astra Zeneca (Pharmaceuticals)
Oxford Psychologists Press
Reed Personnel etc.

Please send details with any relevant Urls and portfolio information to

www.binaryvision.com

2. High-resolution Computer Graphics Using C

3. Custom shapes 2 released for PS 6

4. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNERS (LONDON)

5. Keys on a single channel

6. Wanted: Graphic Designer

7. IAN SKINNER MESH

8. WANTED GRAPHIC DESIGNER

9. Wanted: Graphic Designer, Toronto

10. WANTED: Graphic Designers - Dallas, TX

11. WANTED Graphic Designer

12. Wanted: Graphics Designer for New Greeting Card Company