Need advice on Tablet- Wacom, Calcomp, or Kurta??

Need advice on Tablet- Wacom, Calcomp, or Kurta??

Post by Todd Burggr » Fri, 17 Feb 1995 17:26:10

I am in the market for a pressure-sensitive tablet; Either a 6x9 or 12x12
for use with Painter 3.0 for the Power Mac.  Could someone tell me the pros and cons
of Wacom's ARTZ -Calcomp's Drwaing Slate - Kurta's 12x12
Do any of these offer 'menu strips' for quick access to menus?

Need advice on Tablet- Wacom, Calcomp, or Kurta??

Post by Damon Christopher Claussen (Damon Christopher Clausse » Sat, 18 Feb 1995 12:46:01

: I am in the market for a pressure-sensitive tablet; Either a 6x9 or 12x12
: for use with Painter 3.0 for the Power Mac.  Could someone tell me the pros and cons
: of Wacom's ARTZ -Calcomp's Drwaing Slate - Kurta's 12x12
: Do any of these offer 'menu strips' for quick access to menus?

I am using a PC and seek the same advice... Please ditto the responses my
way too..

thx

Damon

* Damon's Sarlacc Pit of bad parodys to songs***
Sing to Offspring's "Come out and Play"

FOUR COLOR PROCESS: "You've got keep em separated"

1. Need advice on Tablet: Kurta, Calcomp, or Wacom

I am in the market for a pressure-sensitive tablet; Either a 6x9 or 12x12
for use with Painter 3.0 for the Power Mac.  Could someone tell me the pros and cons
of Wacom's ARTZ -Calcomp's Drwaing Slate - Kurta's 12x12
Do any of these offer 'menu strips' for quick access to menus?

2. Scanline vs. Scanline Z-buffer Algorithms?

3. CalComp or Wacom for low end tablet?

4. No arrays with components

5. Wacom or Calcomp Tablet?

6. Maya booleans again

7. Calcomp or Wacom Tablet?

8. Which tablet: Wacom or Calcomp?

9. Calcomp Ultraslate or Wacom 4x5 tablet question

10. - Tablet Comparison - Wacom and Calcomp ??

11. My graphics tablet decision - wacom, calcomp, summagraphics.

12. need help using Kurta Pen and Tablet...