Am I the only one with QTronix scanner Need HELP!!!!!

Am I the only one with QTronix scanner Need HELP!!!!!

Post by Deon Bredenha » Mon, 05 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi there

I've have tried searching the web and posted to some newsgroups, but with no
luck.

I've got a QTronix 7400CG hand scanner but no drivers or install disks for it.
I'm using Windows95. Any help will be very welcome.

Thanx

Cheers

--
Dr.Ghost. Making house-calls in the after-life.

Deon Bredenhann

1. QTRONIX SCANNER

HI

I'VE GOT A BIG PROBLEM.
GOT A QTRONIX MS-7400CG HAND-SCANNER, BUT NO DRIVER FOR MY PC.
DOES ANYBODY HAVE ONE OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE PLEASE.

I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.

THANX
----
Dr.Ghost
Making house-calls in the after-life.

2. OpenGL-Version

3. Qtronix MS-7400+ Software Needed

4. Latest version of POV

5. Apple One Scan BxW scanner Drivers and Apps needed

6. help installing ICC profile

7. Help: Color One Scanner

8. Coloured Bullets in Paragraphs different from Text-Collour

9. scanner plugin for colo one scanner

10. need help with a space ship I am creating in pov ray

11. I am A beginner and need help with this

12. Am new to LW, need your help on......second post,