tms 34020 users guide

Post by kevd » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:13:40

I am desperately searching for a ti tms 340 users guide. This is the
manual that defines the programming environment for the tms340x0 gsp
processors. Obviously, TI was NO help. Anybody know where I might find
one?

Thanks!

kevin

1. Wanted: TMS 34020 Software Development Board

We have been using PC-based ISA-bus TMS 34020 Development Boards for
several years in various projects. Some projects have a high availability
requirement, so we need spare boards in case one board breaks down.

Unfortunately TMS 34020 support has been discontinued in the Netherlands
(and we believe worldwide) so we can not purchase more boards. We are
therefore interested in acquiring used TMS 34020 boards.

Anyone who has an obsolete/unused TMS 34020 SDB for sale is
requested to contact me (by e-mail).

Tycho Lamerigts
Delft University of Technology

2. Adobe 4.0 can create 3D Text

3. Need TI 34020/34082 assemblers!

4. Simulating the motion of a handheld camera

5. TI 34020/34082 questions

6. Question on Video Post

7. TI 34020 C compliler - NEED ONE SOON!

8. LW5.6 Activation Error=-3 on Render

9. another uninformed user question (tm)

10. ImageVision User's Guide...

11. Looking for pointers to style guides (User-Interface Design)

12. Available For Auction Animation Shop Original User's Guide / Manual version 2.0