Indy Cam to Web?

Post by Todd Jagg » Sun, 18 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Are there any instructions for hooking an indy cam up as a web cam, to
broadcast the captures every 5 minutes or so onto a web page?  Can
this be done?

Thanks,
Todd Jagger

Indy Cam to Web?

Post by EVILjos » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Are there any instructions for hooking an indy cam up as a web cam, to
> broadcast the captures every 5 minutes or so onto a web page?  Can
> this be done?

A power search on dejanews.com from within the comp.sys.sgi.*
forum should find you some scripts for this.

Yours,

Josh...
_/_/_/ _/  _/ _/ _/
_/_/   _/ _/  _/ _/
_/_/_/ _/     _/ _/_/

Indy Cam to Web?

Post by Todd Jagg » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Thanks for the info.  I didn't realize this had been asked so much.
Sorry...
TJ

Quote:>> Are there any instructions for hooking an indy cam up as a web cam, to
>> broadcast the captures every 5 minutes or so onto a web page?  Can
>> this be done?

>A power search on dejanews.com from within the comp.sys.sgi.*
>forum should find you some scripts for this.

>Yours,

>Josh...
>_/_/_/ _/  _/ _/ _/
>_/_/   _/ _/  _/ _/
>_/_/_/ _/     _/ _/_/

Indy Cam to Web?

Post by EVILjos » Mon, 19 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Thanks for the info.  I didn't realize this had been asked so much.
> Sorry...
> TJ

No problem. You're bound to find quite a bit on it.
Also, check out the following URL. I've not tried these codes
but it's an extra resource.

http://sprysgi.sghms.ac.uk/~cspry/computing/Indy_admin/IndyCam.html

Yours,

Josh...
_/_/_/ _/  _/ _/ _/
_/_/   _/ _/  _/ _/
_/_/_/ _/     _/ _/_/

1. Indy Cam to Web - Howto

Does any one have a way to link the Indy cam to the web?

I want to have the current video from the Indy Cam on a web page.  I have
seen this done before.

If anyone has the CGI or whatever script please send it to me.

Thanks

2. Vid card for 3DSM-R3

3. Indy Cam to Web page ...

4. I HATE WINDOWS!

5. Good CGI script for Indy web cam?

6. tif ccitt compression viewer?

7. A NEW WEB CAM LIST: GLOVISION THE WEB CAM STATION

8. NewTek Lightwave 4.0 surp

9. Web Cam und Web Album

10. Indy Cam

11. INDY CAM on PC with Video Board