ADVICE - pictures with captions to print out

ADVICE - pictures with captions to print out

Post by Dmc43 » Wed, 25 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody have a good recommendation for a software package that would allow
me to create simple pages with photos from a digital camera and captions
beneath the photos.  I would like to find a program that can do this quickly
and would allow the pictures to stay in a jpeg format to conserve space.
I am using MS Word (which is slow) and MS Publisher (converts to bitmaps) to do
this right now.
Please respond by e-mail if possible, Thanks