A Public Domain 3D Rendering Program

Post by Ugur Gudukba » Sat, 30 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I am looking for a public domain 3D rendering program which
takes a 3D model consisting of polygons (triangles) and
generates wireframe, gouraud shaded, constant shaded
renderings of the model. I am using Sunworkstations
running Solaris operating system.

Any pointers to such software is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Ugur Gudukbay
Dept. of CIS
Bilkent University

1. Looking for public domain Ray Tracing program.....

Hi,
     I am new to ray tracing and I would like to get a public domain ray
tracing program.  I would appreciate if somebody gives me the internet
address of where I can get this program.  Hopefully it is a windows
program.

                                                            Thank you.

2. FS: Quality Monitors!!!

3. Wanted: atlas program in public domain

4. Autotrace

5. Public domain Raytracing programs

6. PostScript Founts

7. public domain raytracings programs

8. Mp3 Playtime

9. Public Domain DRAW program for X-Windows on a 386/unix

10. Mac II Public Domain Programs to Display TIFF files

11. Public domain rendering software for DOS or Windows?

12. Recipe for Using Public Domain 3D Volume Imaging Code -- NCSA Viewit

13. Public Domain 3D Algorithms in C ?