s3 chipsets comparison

Post by Javier Puch » Sat, 13 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,

 I have nearly got mad looking for a description of all the s3 chipsets
to know the differences between them. I am specially interested in 868
and s3Trio chipsets.

 I would thank a lot if anyoune could give me a reference of any web
site, faq or newsgroup where I could find info about it. I have tried to
connect www.s3.com several hundred times and it was always imposible.

Thanks in advance,

Javier Puche.

s3 chipsets comparison

Post by Javier Puch » Sat, 13 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi there,

 I have nearly got mad looking for a description of all the s3 chipsets
to know the differences between them. I am specially interested in 868
and s3Trio chipsets.

 I would thank a lot if anyoune could give me a reference of any web
site, faq or newsgroup where I could find info about it. I have tried to
connect www.s3.com several hundred times and it was always imposible.

Thanks in advance,

Javier Puche.

1. Searching for BGI-driver for S3-chipset

To use higher Resolutions like 1024x768x256 on
a Spea Mirage and/or a Spea Mercury Lite
(both with an S3-Chpset) with aplications which
use the BorlandsGraphicsInterface (e.g. for Eagle
or programming), I`m searching for a bugfree

               BGI-Driver

(The driver from Jordan Hargraphix V1.5
svgas3.bgi 6050Byte 15.09.1993 doesn`t seam
to work on with my card...).

Who knows where I can get one?

2. Problems with graphics in TToolButtons

3. HELP!! (Mode for Stealth 64 / S3 Chipset)

4. A question about drool

5. Are there any opengl driver for s3 virge chipset

6. Problems with S3 chipsets

7. Glint chipset manufacturers and Pro's: question on chipsets

8. Diamond Stealth 3D with S3 Virge DX chipset and Opengl drivers.

9. intel 810 chipset change from onboard to pci card graphics

10. FA: PCI Real3D Starfighter with 24 megs and I740 chipset

11. [Fwd: Riva128 AGP chipset and Xserver]