Panorama = QTVR?

Post by Kyl » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Is there another panorama technology besides Apple's QTVR?

Panorama = QTVR?

Post by Helmut Dersc » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Is there another panorama technology besides Apple's QTVR?

Several, eg LivePicture's RealVR (www.livepicture.com) which
also supports full spherical Panoramas. Check my site below
for examples and comparisons with QTVR.

There are more panorama technologies like IPIX, Panoramix, etc.

Regards

Helmut Dersch

-------------------------------------
Spherical Panoramas, Macro Panoramas,
Free Panorama Software:
<http://www.fh-furtwangen.de/~dersch>

1. FS: Panorama (QTVR) camera

Camera for sale, great for creating QTVR panoramas, professional quality.
I use Photoshop for processing prints from it.

Roundshot 35/35s, perfect, with case - $1,200.

Bogen tripod & head too - $100

-Jim Gallant
Seattle, WA

2. How to i put reflections/shadows on my images?

3. Panorama = QTVR?

4. How to distribute .PM5 document on disk

5. Apple's QTVR Object and QTVR Panorama

6. Nikon Scan

7. Panorama in POV (not QTVR)

8. HELP! Print spooling problem

9. S: Free-/Shareware for creating QTVR panoramas ?

10. PanoTools 2.2 teething problems...qtvr panoramas

11. One of my first QTVR panoramas...

12. Making a QTVR Panorama problem

13. QTVR panoramas...how to shoot?