Undo in PSP4.0

Post by raide » Tue, 03 Oct 2000 04:00:00

How to Undo more than one step back in this program?! In later versions I
can undo many steps back, but not in this one. It is really frustrating...
Help anyone?

Undo in PSP4.0

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Tue, 03 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> How to Undo more than one step back in this program?! In later versions I
> can undo many steps back, but not in this one. It is really frustrating...
> Help anyone?

It is not available in PSP 4, just as Layers and Vectors are not available in
PSP 4. Multiple Undo was introduced in PSP 5 along with layers, and vectors
were introduced in PSP 6.

--
Bill - PSP 7 Private Beta Tester and
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

1. Undo, I want to undo

Hi,
I want to know if there is a way to keep a list of the past 5 or 10
actions I did and undo them.
With version 4 on PC, I can only undo the last action I did. I can't go
back further than the past action.
Is there a trick I do not know?
If not can adobe put this option on their next version of photoshop!
Thanks
Bill

2. geometric algorithms

3. PSP4.x tips, follow the link on my page

4. ftp: 3D polygon C/C++ Code?

5. kernel32 pagefault PSP4.12

6. please help me for a after effect plug in

7. psp4.0+4.12b

8. tga2avi

9. file association psp4.x

10. toolbars have no symbols in psp4