AGP

Post by David Shackleto » Tue, 19 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I have an ATI xpert LCD graphics card on my 600Mhz PIII computer. It is an
AGP card but I want to upgrade to the hercules geforce 2 card which is AGP
X4, does this mean I can use this card on my system as it is AGP or is AGP
4X something completely different?

Thanks,

Dave Shackleton.

1. 3DLabs Oxygen GVX210 AGP/AGP Pro 64MB

On auction NOW at e-bay,

      3DLabs Oxygen GVX210 AGP/AGP Pro 64MB 256-Bit
      Item #408067873

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to get the first 3D card officially
certified to run Softimage and many other 3D software applications.  Bidding
ends soon, see auction for complete details.

2. Quaternion Trackball Code

3. To AGP or not to AGP

4. Need a heightfield -DXF/3DS/anything converter!

5. AGP speed

6. Questions about glutStrokeCharacter()

7. What is the nature of AGP?

8. agp driver problem & win2k

9. ASUS P3V4X motherboard and AGP support

10. AGP sideband