Ascii Graphics Wanted

Post by l.. » Thu, 20 Dec 1990 01:34:27

Hi, does anyone know where I can download ascii (character)
graphics? Any valuable information will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ascii Graphics Wanted

Post by Adam Mirows » Sat, 29 Dec 1990 23:12:40

%% Hi, does anyone know where I can download ascii (character)
%% graphics? Any valuable information will be much appreciated.

You can find about 270 ascii pictures on wuarchive.wustl.edu,
directory /graphics/lpr_art. Most require overstrike. BTW, I
would welcome an utility to convert such "art" to PCX or GIF.
--

Chorus systemes, 6, av.Gustave Eiffel, 78182 Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines CEDEX