Whirl -- Amateur Artist Homepage

Post by E.W. Swa » Wed, 29 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I'd like to thank all the artists who have contributed images to the
Whirl Graphics and Animation Homepage.  Unfortunately, due to a series
of failures by my provider, mail was unavailable to me, and I can't be sure
that I have received everyone's entry.  Those of Michael Gauckler, David
Payne, and Eric Morin *did* arrive safely.

Whirl is a little cove on the Web set aside for computer artists,
especially those of us into raytracing and animation.  Quite a few people
have sent me some very interesting stuff, and I think it's worth a look.
I always try to provide links to the artists' Web pages plus whatever
little captions they have supplied for the images.  Hours of browsing are
possible.

If you would like to make a contribution, whether it be an image or an
animation, to the Whirl page, simply drop an e-mail (and any images you
want to submit, no more than 150K total, pleeeeease!).  Also maybe a
small text on who you are, how you did the scene and any potential tips
you'd like to share with other budding computer artists.  Those of you
who submitted already but never heard from me ... I am afraid your mail
fell victim to the hungry DiskMuncher.  Feel free to try again.

That URL once again: http://www.cris.com/~eswan.  Hope you can stop by.

1. Whirl -- Amateur Artist Homepage

[...]

2. the path tool

3. please help amateur graphics artist

4. Conversion to outlines in AI 8

5. WANTED: Amateur Graphics Artists

6. TJpegImage & Delphi 7

7. Looking for an Artist to help with amateur game project

8. Amateur Artists/Coders Wanted

9. please help amateur graphics artist

10. Graphics Artist Need: Small Homepage project (2 images)