Image viewer which handles wavelet compressed images?

Image viewer which handles wavelet compressed images?

Post by Terry Rozmu » Sat, 10 May 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a good, fast shareware/freeware image viewer which
handles current image formats including wavelet compression format (wi)?

Terry Rozmus

Image viewer which handles wavelet compressed images?

Post by Jim Dompi » Sat, 17 May 1997 04:00:00

says...

> Does anyone know of a good, fast shareware/freeware image viewer which
> handles current image formats including wavelet compression format (wi)?

> Terry Rozmus

I don't know about WI format, but the best and fastest I have found is
called ACDSee..

http://www.acdsys.com

--
Jim Dompier
IslandSoft

**Please remove the seven from my e-mail address to respond**

1. Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (ECW) image format ?

Hello ALL!

Has anyone used the Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (ECW) image format? They
make a Photoshop plug in and I wondered if it was worth downloading?

-- THANKS!
Marc / Tech Support Sunbelt Software Inc.
** EZ Auto Leasing...consumer car & truck leasing software **

Web site: remove "nogoodpart" from www.nogoodpartsunbeltinc.com

2. A.A.vs.N.A.

3. Handling of large, compressed images

4. TChart for GIS?

5. Transparent TBitMaps too SLOW!

6. free image viewer handles .PSD, .PSP

7. KeyFrame Tutorial - Help ?

8. Image viewer for plain binary images

9. image controls on image viewer?

10. MipMap Images for Image Viewer

11. Image Viewer for several image formats

12. Envision Image Library / Wang Image Viewer