Irfan-View Problem with Thumbnails

Post by Matthias Rohrber » Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:50:05

If i create a HTML-Thumbnail Page, are the Thumbnail Images only grey.
How can i make color Thumbnails?

sorry for my english and thx a lot

Matthias

Irfan-View Problem with Thumbnails

Post by Fritz Saur » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 00:16:22

Quote:>If i create a HTML-Thumbnail Page, are the Thumbnail Images only grey.
>How can i make color Thumbnails?

My version of Irfan-View creat color thumbnails  :-)
=>  http://www.ImageCase.com

I use version 3.36

Fritz

--
http://www.ImageCase.com
All photos royalty free !

1. °°° Irfan View - Compression problem!

hi,

urgent help needed:
i keep on using the application "irfan view" for quite a while now and
never faced any kind of problems. today, i just wanted to optimize
some pictures (jpeg) i took with my digi-cam, just as i did before
hundreds of times.
the pics are around 1MB of size and always stayed this big after
editing.
but today, i edited the pictures and irfan view saved them at a size
of around 300kb. this was done automaticly and i can't see any option
to change this method. what happened?
can somebody help me, that would be great!

thx in advance,
felix

2. Access

3. OT: Thumbnails in Irfanview

4. 3D cone projection for firing system

5. Problems with Viewing Corel Draw 8 Thumbnails

6. Books for 3DS v.2

7. Corel Gallery Browser: I can view icons, but I can't view thumbnails

8. Help with AmiTCP<->PC connection

9. anybody used Irfan View ??

10. irfan view free

11. Irfanview Problem playing AVIs in Double size mode?

12. Irfanview Problem playing AVI in Double size mode?