My new Quick Draw 3D program

Post by Davi » Sun, 07 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have just released a Quick Draw 3D program for Power
Macintoshs called HolliDance. It can be found at

http://www.znet.com/~dwhite/dance.html

HolliDance is a simple dance program that I've written as
a personal project. It displays a girl who dances in sync
to music. The program simulates 2 cameras that move about
her club, two spot lights that move about and change color,
and an ocasional stobe light effect. HolliDance is a real
time animation program; no two frames are ever the same.

HolliDance exixts in four versions: PowerMac, SGI, Be OS,
and Sony Play Station (Net Yaroze).

The Power Mac version is written in Apple's Quick Draw 3D.
It has a complete Macintosh GUI and includes the ability
        1. Play various MOD song formats with Holli dancing
           in sync to the music.

        2. Save, copy, and print the screen at anytime.

        3. Manually control the camera's location and zoom
           parameters.

        4. Manually change rendering options to provide a
           faster rendering rate.

It has been a fun project and hopefully others will enjoy it
as well.

David White
http://www.znet.com/~dwhite/

1. Quick Draw and Quick Clone

Hi all,

Last night I was browsing thru' the GIMP User Manual, and in
particular looking thru' the section on keyboard shortcuts.

I noticed that there were references to "quick draw" and "quick
clone". For example, according to the manual, you press Alt and press
the left mouse button when the clone tool is active to initiate "quick
clone".

When I tried this, nothing in particular seemed to happen.
Furthermore, I looked thru' the manual, also "Grokking the GIMP" and
also the GIMP newsgroup on Usenet - and couldn't find references to
these functions anywhere.

Can anyone enlighten me on what these functions are supposed to do ?

thanks,
Andrew J Fortune,
Melbourne,
Australia

2. 3D max upgrade

3. wanted: Quick Draw 3D Acclerator Card

4. Help: PS says "command or object not available"

5. Quick Draw 3D Accelerators?

6. How can I make a transparent TImage on a TPanel?

7. New 3D Forum - Various 3D Programs Covered

8. looking for latest ACM

9. Gloodle: Fun new drawing program

10. New Programmer - Drawing Program

11. ********New Year's sale of programs*****New Year's sale of programs******************