ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.4 demo available

Post by Ray Gardene » Mon, 06 Dec 1999 04:00:00

An alpha version demo of Leveller 1.4
is available at:

http://www3.telus.net/rayg/

Sorry it took so long, and
thanks to everyone for waiting.

Ray Gardener
Daylon Graphics Ltd.
http://www.daylongraphics.com/
"heightfield editing perfected"

Post by Ken » Tue, 07 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> An alpha version demo of Leveller 1.4
> is available at:

> http://www3.telus.net/rayg/

I'm a little dissapointed Ray. I keep looking for the dialog where I can
just type in a description and Leveller takes care of the modelling tasks.
You know the field where I type in "Swiss Alps" or "My Back Yard" and it
then queries me for the the appropriate data like time of day, season of
the year, units high and that kind of stuff then produces the HF data
and textures for me. I guess your waiting for Leveller v2.0 before you
add that kind of functionality  ;^ }

--
Ken Tyler -  1200+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links:

1. Announce: Leveller 1.4 beta available

A beta demo for the Leveller 1.4
heightfield modeler is now available at

http://www.daylongraphics.com/products/leveller/demo.htm

Daylon Graphics Ltd.
http://www.daylongraphics.com/
"heightfield editing perfected"

2. Playmation

3. Leveller 1.4 available

4. Need Help with Quicktime on a Mac!

5. NVidia QuadroFX 2000 Genlock

6. displacement

7. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.3.003 demo available

8. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.3 demo available

9. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.1.001 demo available

10. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.1 demo available

11. ANNOUNCE: Leveller 1.0 demo available