pbmplus compiled for DOS?

Post by Chris Mcca » Wed, 25 Oct 1995 04:00:00

  Does anyone know where I can get compiled binaries for
the pbmplus graphics conversion tools for DOS (or Windows)?

  Thanks,

1. pbmplus compiled for DOS 386, help what else is needed?

During one of my scans of the Net I found a reference to a successful
compiling of pbmplus on DOS for a 386. The binary files are located on
garbo.wuasa.ed I believe, but like an idiot I didn't jot down where
I found this information, or who sent it.

I have the binaries in their combined format.

Questions:

What do I need to do to extract each pbm executable file?
What do I need to run them... a DOS extender?

Any other information with regards to these binaries would be much
appreciated!

Allan H. Evans

note: we are having disk problems, my host machine may be up and
down in the next few days. Others may be interested in this info,
so feel free to post it to the Net.

Thanks!

Reminder: next time write down the source!!!!

| Yes, I know my return address is messed up. Petition my sysadmin..........  |
| Allan H. Evans * School of Geography * UNSW * PO Box 1 Kensington 2033 Aust.|

2. ADVICE - pictures with captions to print out

3. Rayshade for DOS or PBMPLUS for DOS corrupting files

4. ATI mach64 Display Driver

5. pbmplus for ms-dos

6. finding the perpendicula of a line

7. PBMPLUS for DOS (binaries) *** FOUND ***

8. Help Me!! I need a File!!

9. PBMPlus and MS-DOS (nearly done!!)

10. Compiling programs in MS-DOS using SRGP

11. Compiling IJG's JPEG software using Watcom for DOS

12. limitations in DOS vs Windows compiles

13. lsys compiled for DOS ?