SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

Post by Greg Shann » Sat, 18 Jul 1992 00:29:58

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

1. SIGGRAPH '92 Roommate needed

I have a room booked for Wednesday and Thrusday nights
at the Congress Hotel at $90/night.

I'm looking to split the bill with a male non-smoker.

Thanks,
Greg Shannon
Computer Science
Indiana University
Bloomington, Indiana

P.S. If you're in Indianapolis or at Purdue,
     I can give you a ride to Chicago then too.

2. many files together to one file

3. SIGGRAPH'92 : Need a roommate to share a hotel room

4. Scaling ray colors after tracing?

5. Female roommate needed for SIGGRAPH 92

6. DVD Pictureshow install problem

7. Need place to stay for SIGGRAPH '92

8. SIGBand Volunteers Needed for SIGGRAPH '92

9. Need Advice/Help with SIGGRAPH '92 Art Show

10. CALL FOR PAPERS - CA'92 (Computer Animation'92)

11. Repost: SIGGRAPH '92 Visual Proceedings Available