Give me your opinion of my site, please

Post by DPG » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Hiya,

I am currently redesigning my web pages and was wondering if everyon
here could give me their opinion. It's under construction so it shoud
change a little bit everyday.
The url is:

http://www.westol.com/~greenad

Thanks to all who help me out!!

-Dave

|       "Remember kids! Eat meat! And lots of it."    |
|              "It's natures purfect food"            |
|    http://www.westol.com/~greenad/immortal.html     |
|                                                     |
decoder ring availble upon request. supplies are limited

1. Visualization software: Please give us your opinion

We are currently preparing an undergraduate course in 3-d graphics and
visualization. Our lab will use DECstations 5000 and a few Silicon
Graphics (either PI or Indigos). The question now is the software we
should choose as the main programming platform for the course. Our
requirements are
     * students will expand the existing software with their own programs;
     * students should not need to learn two different systems to
       work on different computers;
     * the installation of the software should be accomplished in a short
       time;
     * the software should contain modules for 3-d graphics and data
       visualization.
If you have recommendations (e.g. apE, AVS, etc.), please tell us about your
experience with the software you are recommending. Please warn us if you
had bad experiences with graphics/visualization packages.

Thanks.

Gitta Domik
University of Colorado
Dept. of Computer Science

(303)492-4062

Dept. of Computer Science

2. GAMES

3. Give me your opinion please

4. Attention Past/Present MSc Students at Hull, UK

5. Please Give me your opinions!!!!

6. ANNOUNCE: IRIS Explorer on SGI - offer closing

7. please give me pictures archive sites

8. Starfield behind planet?

9. your opinion for my site, please

10. Please give me feedback on my site

11. Votre avis sur mon site/Your opinion on my site

12. PLEASE,PLEASE-Give me input

13. Spacepicture - - Give me your opinion !!