Midnight Modeller Docs?

Post by Moseying Mosquit » Mon, 28 Aug 1995 04:00:00

: Could some kind soul please direct me to the Midnight Modeller documentation.
I have searched through all of the files I unzipped in the archive, I
have been unable to find them.  HELP!!! Thanks very much.
James Kelher

Midnight Modeller Docs?

Post by Richard C. Kli » Wed, 30 Aug 1995 04:00:00

: : Could some kind soul please direct me to the Midnight Modeller documentation.
: I have searched through all of the files I unzipped in the archive, I
: have been unable to find them.  HELP!!! Thanks very much.
: James Kelher

        In the Linux distribution, the file mnm.doc (which from a skim
looks like a good manual/tutorial) in the directory /usr/local/lib/mnm .
That's where the distribution put the mnm.ini file which the user is supposed
to copy.  Try looking for the equivalent place in the zip file version.
Or worst case I can email the file to you.

Richard Kline

Midnight Modeller Docs?

Post by Lisa Pla » Fri, 01 Sep 1995 04:00:00

>: Could some kind soul please direct me to the Midnight Modeller documentation.
>I have searched through all of the files I unzipped in the archive, I
>have been unable to find them.  HELP!!! Thanks very much.
>James Kelher

     Under Linux, it is in /usr/local/lib/mnm/, perhaps you should tell us
     which/what OS it is running under.
     cheers,

1. Midnight Modeller Author?

Thanks for all the replies so far!

Any idea where I can get a hold of Dave Taylor, MidNight's creator?

Thanks you

--
Stfan Viljoen a. k. a. Rylan
http://home.intekom.com/rylan/

F/EMS Dispatcher
Potchefstroom Emergency Services
South Africa

"We want you to be soldiers - deadly as long as you still have one arm or
one leg and you are still alive."
 - R. A. H. in "Starship Troopers"

2. Fw: Help !Graphic Programmers? Help with Clipboard format !!

3. MidNight Modeller?

4. ARB meeting notes for Dec. '99

5. midnight modeller?

6. LASER PRINTER, COPIER, & FAX SUPPLIES.

7. Where is Midnight Modeller?!? (Win)

8. Panorama for use on all sides of a cube

9. Midnight Modeller 3.0 for DOS

10. Midnight-Modeller Alpha on 22. August

11. Midnight modeller

12. Midnight Modeller

13. Midnight Modeller 3.0 Alpha 15