Web Graphics Usability

Post by Mobius_Stri » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

My problem is this.  I use .gif file format for web graphics and i have
experimented with transperency and non-transperency.  Sometimes the
transparency images do not load up.  I am Using Corel6 to sav the
images.

How can I save images as transperant and not receive a broken link
message?

JOE--

1. Web based usability tools?

Sorry if this is a bit of topic, but I figure someone here would
know a thing or two about building an effective GUI.

Basically I'm looking for some good web sites with information
or tools about how to design/build good user interfaces, human
-> computer usability stuff.  Does anyone know of a few good
sites they could share with me?

Thanks
        Ian

2. Rotation in OpenGL

3. Need Participants for Design Software Usability Test

4. Renderman files

5. Need Participants for 3D Software Usability Test

6. Wanted: Alias/Wavefront Animators: Perm Spot in Sunny South Florida

7. ANN: SPG Releases Trial Version of ColorWorks:WEB 3 Web Graphics Suite

8. Movie Recording..??..

9. Free web Graphics{{{{{{{{{WEB SITE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

10. High-Resolution Graphics Come To The Web - Web Review

11. New Web Page with free web graphics

12. usability in cartograms