Compiling Affine Toolkit on Linux Mandrake 9.1

Compiling Affine Toolkit on Linux Mandrake 9.1

Post by Jean-Michel LEON-FOUN-L » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 19:01:40

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the whole set of libraries and utilities provided
by the Affine Toolkit on Linux. i've read the install instructions in
the Affine directory and also some others by the Ayam team (complete
Affine is required for the compilation of the rib import plugin in Ayam,
which I want to do).
However I need some more detailed step-by-step guide to edit the
config.mak and other files so that i can compile the source for linux
(i'm not a programmer).

Thanks in advance.

1. Affine Toolkit under Windoze

Has anyone run into problems compiling the Affine Toolkit under Visual
C++ 6?

I keep getting snagged with the PixNTiff tools.  Some of the programs
that use the BITMAP type are conflicting with the BITMAP type (in the
wingdi.h) that is part of the standard lib in windows.  I'm not too
keen on windows so is there any way to supress the built-in BITMAP?

Thanks,
jim price

2. New web site !

3. The Affine Toolkit...

4. PENGUIN OR SEAL model wanted

5. Affine Toolkit

6. Rezising of TImage

7. Can't compile 1.1.18 with Mandrake 7 :(

8. SRGP XFree86 4.0.1 and linux-mandrake 7.1

9. POV Ray with Linux-Mandrake 7.0

10. BMRT on linux mandrake

11. SIGSEGV w/ Performer 2.3.1 on Linux Mandrake

12. Problem with OpenGL under linux Mandrake 8